“Art is a constant agent of transformation and is indeed the soul’s drive to health.”
– Cathy Malchiodi, The Soul’s Palette: Drawing on Art’s Transformative Powers for Health and Well-Being
The November Divorce Care Healing Art Circle will be on Tuesday, November 29th from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church. We will meet in room S-300. This will be a bilingual Healing Circle.
Please RSVP to Helen at email@example.com email.
The topic for this particular Circle will be Emotions – My “Guest House.”
Format for Divorce Care Healing Art Circle
- Brief Introduction to HC/Agreements
- Enter Circle: Welcome, Silence, Opening Prayer, Topic, Check-In
- What is on your heart today?
- Heart/Art Sharing: Art therapy prompt or What is on your heart today?
- Respond with art
- Process with short writing exercise
- Look at your art and try to see what it is telling you.
- Write a couple of sentences about it for yourself.
- Share about your art
- Harvesting/Check out: What group wisdom are you taking with you today?
- Closing Prayer
Guardian: Nataly Negrete
Host: Helen Spaw