A morning-and-evening digital ritual space to hold, honor, grieve, love and bless.
Join us in the morning and evening on Saturday, June 6, 2020, as we:
- Create a container for the hurt, confusion, and anger that has surfaced after the loss of too many precious humans from violence, disease, and indifference.
- Come together to honor the spirits and courage of those who gave rise to today’s movements demanding racial justice and the dismantling of systems that no longer serve.
- Allow our deepest grief to be seen and heard.
- Affirm the qualities of grieving, persisting, resisting and assisting each other.
- Offer a space of belonging among those who recognize our inextricable interconnectedness over all of space and time – and to be here NOW.
- Learn ways to hold our anger with love, and offer our blessing to the transformation that is being birthed right now.
Registration not required.
Click here to join us at the scheduled times.
Online Morning Ceremony
10:00 a.m. Central Time
Open the Day Together with Orland Bishop
Guidance and navigation by: Orland Bishop, Ladybird Morgan, Angela Oh
On-Line Evening Ceremony
9:30 p.m. Central Time
Complete the Cycle of the Day and Send our Blessing to the World
Music offering: Jami Sieber, electric cello and Agu, singing bowls